A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users or their computers. Depending on the information contained and the way the computer is used, cookies can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies in the hard disk only during the current session. They occupy a minimum space of memory and cause no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard. and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
On activating cookies in your browser – www.thursa.com, with VAT no. B2131147, the owner of the website, which operates under the domain name www.thursa.com, and managed by the aforementioned company, Thursa Incoming.SL, stored data with your personal data provided on registration or when making a purchase, will not be linked in cookies, without your explicit consent…
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that they may contain. For example, to control traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, to access restricted access sections, to remember the elements forming an order, to perform the purchase process of an order, to request registration or participation in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store contents to broadcast videos or sound, and to share contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These enable users to access the service with some preset general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the services is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: When correctly processed by us or by third parties, these cookies can calculate the number of users and hence statistically measure and analyse the use made of the service by users. To do this, your browser makes an analysis in our web page, in order to improve the range of products and services on offer.
Third-party cookies: The Thursa Incoming S.L. website may use third-party services, which on behalf of Thursa Incoming S.L., collect information, for statistical purposes, on the use of the Website by users, and provide other services related to the Website and other Internet services.
En particular, este sitio Web utiliza:
|WordPress CMS||cookie_notice_accepted||It contains the authorization of the cookies policy||Own|
|WordPress CMS||woocommerce_recently_viewed||It contains the products recently seen in WooCommerce||Own|
|WordPress CMS||wordpress_logged_in[hash]||It indicates when you are logged in and who you are||Own|
|WordPress CMS||wordpress_sec_[hash]||It is used as a key to control a user access to the WordPress service. Session cookie.||Own|
|WooCommerce||wp_woocommerce_session_[hash]||It contains a unique code for each customer.||Own|
|WooCommerce||op_current_opt||It contains the configuration of Cookies activated by the server.||Own|
|They contain information on you basket and WooCommerce assistance to know when the data of the basket change.||Own|
|Stripe||__stripe_mid||Session cookie for Stripe||Third-parties|
Other types of Cookies used:
- _utmc: Cookie used to determine if the user is in a new session/visit
- _utmb: Cookie used to determine new sessions/visits
- _utma: Cookie used to distinguish users and sessions
- _utmz: Cookie used to store the source of traffic or campaign that indicates how the user has reached the website.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact Thursa Incoming S.L. on firstname.lastname@example.org